Centre of Research Excellence
towards improving outcomes after traumatic brain injury
- Click here to find information on over 100 instruments to measure outcomes for both adults and children after TBI.
- Moving Ahead has loads of resources to support clinicians working in the field of brain injury. Click here for more details.
- Watch us at work! Find out about our current research and why we love what we do.
- Follow us on social media here.
- Check out our 2014/15 Newsletter available for download here.
- 4th Acquired Brain Injury Conference: Royal Rehab, Ryde, Australia, 8-9 November 2016
- e-Mental Health Conference: Hunter Medical Research Institute, Newcastle, Australia, 17-18 November 2016
- International Cognitive-Communication Disorders Conference: California, USA, 19-21 January 2017
- 45th Annual INS Meeting: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, 1-4 February 2017
- IBIA 2017 – 12th World Congress on Brain Injury: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, 29 March – 1 April 2017
- 40th ASSBI Brain Impairment Conference: Melbourne, Australia, 1-3 June 2017
- 4th AS4SAN Annual Meeting: Melbourne, Australia, 15-16 June 2017
- INS Mid-Year Meeting: Cape Town, South Africa, 5-8 July 2017
- 14th NR-SIG-WFNR Conference: Cape Town, South Africa, 10-11 July 2017
- Published in the Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation – The impact of traumatic brain injury on self-identity: a systematic review of the evidence for self-concept changes.
- Published in Brain Injury – Participation in communication activities following traumatic brain injury: A time use diary study.
- Published in Research and Practice in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities – Becoming a decision-making supporter for someone with acquired cognitive disability following traumatic brain injury.