Centre of Research Excellence
towards improving outcomes after traumatic brain injury
- ASSBI Webinar Series 2016, live on Tuesdays @ 12:30pm! Find out more information and how to register here.
- Watch us at work! Find out about our current research and why we love what we do.
- Follow us on social media here.
- Read about our 2015 Small Seed Grant recipients and their projects.
- Check out our 2014/15 Newsletter available for download here.
- 2016 INS Mid-Year Meeting: London, 6-8 July 2016
- 13th NR-SIG-WFNR Conference: Scotland, 11-12 July 2016
- 39th ASSBI Brain Impairment Conference: Macau, 26-28 September 2016
- 4th Acquired Brain Injury Conference: Royal Rehab, Ryde, 8-9 November 2016
- International Cognitive-Communication Disorders Conference: California, USA, 19-21 January 2017
- Published in The Clinical Neuropsychologist – The awareness of social inference test: development of a shortened version for use in adults with acquired brain injury.
- Published in Disability and Rehabilitation – Review of the literature on the use of social media by people with traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- Published in Brain Impairment – A survey of multidisciplinary clinicians working in rehabilitation for people with traumatic brain injury.