Centre of Research Excellence
towards improving outcomes after traumatic brain injury
- 2013/14 CRE Newsletter available for download here
- Congratulations to our 2013 seed grant recipients!
- Post-Doctoral Positions are now available.
- Moving Ahead just launched its very own YouTube channel! Our first video featuring Moving Ahead’s postdoctoral fellows and PhD students giving a brief insight into their current research projects.
- 2014 CRE Clinical Advisory Board Meeting, Sydney – November 6, 2014
- Annual Moving Ahead CRE Postdoctoral/Postgraduate Research Symposium, Buranda – November 20-21, 2014
- APS College of Clinical Neuropsychologists Conference Adelaide – November 27-29, 2014
- 5th INS/ASSBI Pacific Rim Conference, Sydney – July 1-4, 2015
- A new study published in Psychiatry Research compares the accuracy of knowledge of functional effects of schizophrenia and traumatic brain injury.
- Error-based vs. errorless learning. Find out what works best to train internal self- regulation strategies following severe TBI.
- Social and Communication Disorders Following Traumatic Brain Injury by Skye McDonald, Leanne Togher and Chris Code