Centre of Research Excellence
towards improving outcomes after traumatic brain injury
- Applications are now open for the 2016 Moving Ahead CRE $2,000 Seed Grants!
- ASSBI Webinar Series 2016, live on Tuesdays @ 12:30pm! Find out more information and how to register here.
- Watch us at work! Find out about our current research and why we love what we do.
- Follow us on social media here.
- Check out our 2014/15 Newsletter available for download here.
- Fourth Annual Stroke Conference: California, USA, 20 August 2016
- 39th ASSBI Brain Impairment Conference: Macau, 26-28 September 2016
- 4th Acquired Brain Injury Conference: Royal Rehab, Ryde, 8-9 November 2016
- International Cognitive-Communication Disorders Conference: California, USA, 19-21 January 2017
- Published in Brain Injury – Speech-language pathologists’ perspectives on cognitive communication assessment during post-traumatic amnesia.
- Published in Autism – Not knowing what I feel: Emotional empathy in autism spectrum disorders.
- Published in Journal of Speech Language and Hearing Research – Return to Work and Social Communication Ability Following Severe Traumatic Brain Injury.