Centre of Research Excellence
towards improving outcomes after traumatic brain injury
- ASSBI Webinar Series 2016, live on Tuesdays @ 12:30pm! Find out more information and how to register here.
- Watch us at work! Find out about our current research and why we love what we do.
- Read about our 2015 Small Seed Grant recipients and their projects.
- Check out our 2014/15 Newsletter available for download here.
- Development of an observational measure of social disinhibition after TBI by Katherine Osborne-Crowley, Skye McDonald and Heather Francis.
- Published in Brain and Language – Deficits in comprehension of speech acts after TBI: The role of theory of mind and executive function.
- The impact of TBI on self-identity: A systematic review of the evidence for self-concept by Elizabeth Beadle, Tamara Ownsworth, Jenny Fleming and David Shum.