Centre of Research Excellence
towards improving outcomes after traumatic brain injury
- 2013/14 CRE Newsletter available for download here
- 2014 Seed Grant applications are now closed. This year’s recipients will be announced soon!
- Moving Ahead just launched its very own YouTube channel! Our first video featuring Moving Ahead’s postdoctoral fellows and PhD students giving a brief insight into their current research projects.
- 43rd Annual Meeting International Neuropsychological Society, Denver – February 4-7, 2015
- 12th Conference of the Neuropsychological Rehabilitation Special Interest Group of the World Federation for NeuroRehabilitation, Whitsundays – July, 6 & 7, 2015
- 5th INS/ASSBI Pacific Rim Conference, Sydney – July 1-4, 2015
- A new study published in Psychiatry Research compares the accuracy of knowledge of functional effects of schizophrenia and traumatic brain injury.
- Error-based vs. errorless learning. Find out what works best to train internal self- regulation strategies following severe TBI.
- Social and Communication Disorders Following Traumatic Brain Injury by Skye McDonald, Leanne Togher and Chris Code