Centre of Research Excellence
towards improving outcomes after traumatic brain injury
- 2015 ASSBI Webinar Series, Tuesdays @ 12.30
- 44th International Neuropsychological Society Annual Meeting: Boston, 3-6 February 2016
- 11th International Brain Injury Association Conference: The Hague, 2-5 March 2016
- 9th World Federation of Neurorehabilitation Conference: Philadelphia 10-13 May 2016
- A new study published in the Journal of Neurotrauma examines social and behavioral outcomes following childhood traumatic brain injury.
- A systematic review of the efficacy of community-based, leisure/social activity programs for people with traumatic brain injury.
- Social and Communication Disorders Following Traumatic Brain Injury by Skye McDonald, Leanne Togher and Chris Code.