Centre of Research Excellence
towards improving outcomes after traumatic brain injury
- 2013/14 CRE Newsletter available for download here
- We are pleased to congratulate our 2014 Seed Grant recipients! To read about their inspiring projects, click here.
- Moving Ahead just launched its very own YouTube channel! Our first video featuring Moving Ahead’s postdoctoral fellows and PhD students giving a brief insight into their current research projects.
- A new study published in the Journal of Neurotrauma examines social and behavioral outcomes following childhood traumatic brain injury.
- A systematic review of the efficacy of community-based, leisure/social activity programs for people with traumatic brain injury.
- Social and Communication Disorders Following Traumatic Brain Injury by Skye McDonald, Leanne Togher and Chris Code.